Ontario No 10 Premium First Aid Kit Station
First Aid Station Package #1
First Aid Station Package #2
First Aid Station Package #3
Ontario No 10 Premium First Aid Kit
The Ontario No 10 Premium First Aid Kit contains all of the emergency supplies a First Aid Team needs to handle a serious injury. Designed by paramedics, this kit is very practical and highly efficient. Use the Cut Kit for everyday cuts and scrapes. Reserve this kit for responding to true medical emergencies.
Every Item Is Labeled
Our Deluxe and Premium First Aid Kits include a Contents List attached to the inside lid of plastic and metal kits and on a laminated sheet for nylon response kits. Every item is clearly labeled with an item description and re-order part number, which corresponds to the Contents List.
Our system makes it easy to reorder exactly what is needed to restock your first aid kits
Emergmart First Aid Kits:
Better by Design
Why are Emergmart First Aid Kits better than other kits on the market? Our paramedics have selected the very best first aid supplies to be included in our Deluxe and Premium First Aid Kits.
Emergmart First Aid Kits exceed the requirements of Regulation 1101. When responding to a medical emergency you need the most effective and easiest to apply first aid products.
Superior First Aid Supplies
- Conforming Bandages not gauze rolls
- 4" X 4" Gauze Pads not 3" X 3"
- Fabric Adhesive Bandages not plastic
- 5" X 9" Abdominal Pads not 4" compress bandages
- SAM (Pre-padded) Splints in Premium Kits
- Foil Blankets, Emesis Bags, Eye Pads
- 4" X 4" Waterjel Burn Dressings
- Bandages Scissors, Paramedic Shears
- Kelly Clamps, Disposable Penlight
- Nitrile Gloves, Face Mask/Eye Shield
- Kit Inspection Sticker
- Injury Report Forms
- High Quality Metal Box with Handle
First Aid Kit Plan
Workplace injuries are almost always minor. Clean the wound with a BZK antiseptic towelette and cover with an adhesive bandage and we're done. That being the case, does it make any sense to keep the minor first aid supplies in the First Aid Kit? We recommend a First Aid Kit for serious emergencies and a Cut Kit for everyday cuts and scrapes.
Over the years we couldn't help but notice that our customers buy lots of bandages and other supplies yet have not recorded any serious injuries. When we inspect their First Aid Kits we often find the kits almost empty. Just as worrisome we find blood stains in the kits, which is a very serious biohazard.
Here is our simple First Aid Kit Plan:
1. Seal all First Aid Kits. Explain to your staff that these kits are for serious emergencies only. By sealing the kits the First Aid Team will have everything they need to treat a serious injury.
2. Use a Cut Kit for the minor injuries. The Cut Kit contains various adhesive bandages and antiseptics. Depending on the industry, some Cut Kits will also have minor burn packets such as Cool Jel.
3. Cut Kits should have minimal supplies. We package adhesive bandages in bags of 25 and BZK antiseptics in bags of 18.
Simplified Kit Maintenance
Deluxe and Premium Kits include a Kit Inspection Sticker. As long as the seal is not broken there is no need to do a physical inventory of the kit. Date and initial the Inspection Sticker and you are done! This simple system reduces costs (less time checking kits, less pilferage and less waste), keeps the kits fully stocked and ready to respond.